Saturday, December 22, 2012

Did He really, now?
 
Gays amaze me when defending their perversion. All of a sudden, they become theologians on Jesus's thoughts and the question of "WWJD."
 
Jeffery Weber of Dallas says that "Jesus valued the diversity of God's creation." Hmmm - I guess that depends on your definition of "the diversity of God's creation." I challenge you, Jeffery, to come up with one scripture that says Jesus valued homosexual relationships. Show me that, then we might talk.
 
In the meantime, perhaps you might take heed to something Jesus actually said, "For judgment I am come into this world, that they which see not might see; and that they which see might be made blind." Judgment is coming, and Jesus will not take your sin lightly.

"Jesus valued diversity." The Dallas Morning News; April 4, 2009; p. 18A.






No comments: