Friday, September 4, 2009

I Pledge -- to speak out against this indoctrination!

As you've probably heard, Obama is making a speech to all public school children on September 8. If I had school age children, they would not be attending school that day. The whole thing is rife with indoctrination. The lesson after the speech focuses not on education, the purported purpose of this escapade, but on Obama. Questions like, "How can I help the president," and "Why is it important for me to listen to what the president says," accompany excerpts from all his other speeches.

The link below is the video that will be shown before his speech. It's more than four minutes long, but I urge you to watch the whole thing, especially the last minute. It's called "I pledge." They're pledging allegiance to Obama and his liberal agenda, but not to our country!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqcPA1ysSbw

No comments: