Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Who's Carly Rae Jepsen?
I may live a sheltered life, but I never heard of Carly Rae Jepsen until I read an article in the news this past week. It seems Carly Rae was scheduled to appear at the 2013 Boy Scout Jamboree. But she's "making a statement."
She's cancelled her appearance because, "As an artist who believes in equality for all people . . .I always have and always will support the LGBT community on a global level."
While I have never heard of Carly Rae, God certainly knows who she is, and He will remember her actions and her words. And I don't think He will view them as a stand for equality. I think He will view them as a stand for perversion. And I think He will require an answer from her for what she's done.

"Singer won't perform at Jamboree." The Dallas Morning News; p. 1B.

No comments: