Monday, November 4, 2013

I'm so dizzy! My head is spinning!

Remember the old 60's Tommy Roe song "I'm so dizzy, my head is spinning"? I couldn't help but think of it when I saw the Obama spin on the Obamacare website fiasco -- "This is a good problem to have. The system has just been overwhelmed by the numbers of people who want Obamacare."

And just how many people really do want Obamacare? Obama's Administration has refused to release those numbers; however, an internal memo from HHS has finally seen the light of day. On the first day of enrollment, six people signed up. That's right -- six. By the beginning of the third day, we had a grand total of 248.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/2013/11/01/the-truth-comes-out-obamacares-website-enrolled-a-grand-total-of-six-people-on-oct-1/

No comments: