Thursday, November 14, 2013

Obama's "If It Feels Good, Do It" Message


Have you seen this Obamacare ad?

 
In case you can't read the caption, it says
 
 
Let's Get Physical
OMG, he's hot!
Let's hope he's as easy to get as this
birth control. My health insurance
covers the pill, which means all I have
to worry about is getting him between
the covers. I got insurance,
now you can, too.
Thanks, Obamacare!
 
And just to be sure we understand what's going on here, the little sub-caption identifies "Susie and Nate - hot to trot."
 
For once in her life, Essie is speechless.
 
Well, actually she's not -- when I copied the photo of this ad, I couldn't help but notice what it's been titled: "slutty-1_s800x800". I kid you not.
 
 
 





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's disturbing and disgusting!