Monday, August 11, 2014

I don't really care about your opinion, Jonathan.


Jonathan Rauch wrote an op-ed that I started to read. The sub-head on it said, "When conservative Christians isolate themselves from changes in secular society, we all lose." I assumed he was probably talking about Christians who stand fast by the faith and refuse to go along with every trend that comes along. I think I was right, but I'm not sure. You see, the first paragraph Jonathan wrote said, "I am someone who believes that religious liberty is the country's founding freedom, the idea that made America possible. I am also a homosexual atheist, so religious conservatives may not want my advice." You got that right, Jonathan! And that's where I stopped reading.

"A wall that's not worth building." The Dallas Morning News; August 3, 2014; p. 6P.

No comments: