Thursday, February 26, 2009

Another Octonut Update

The Octonut case just gets crazier and crazier. Denis Beaudoin has told Good Morning America that he suspects he is the father of the octuplets, and he wants DNA testing done. And why did he donate his sperm (about 10 years ago) to this nut? Because she told him she had ovarian cancer and could not have children. The Octonut says this is not true. She does admit that Beaudoin donated his sperm to her. But he can't have kids, she says. I guess she doesn't count the two he has with his ex-wife (according to some sources I read, he is married, but the AP says he's divorced).

Denis says he suspects some of the older children are his as well. I'd like another look at those babies, because Denis Beaudoin is black. I didn't notice that the babies had any black traits, but it's sometimes hard to tell with newborns. What I think is that he sees a possible gravy train, and he wants his share of the pie. What I hope happens is that the courts hold him responsible for child support.

As for the Octonut, I'm pretty sure there's a good reason God hasn't allowed her to conceive naturally.

Essie May funny for the day: Seen on a sign in a golf pro shop -- "On Sale! Hail-sized golf balls"



"Ex-beau seeks paternity test." The Dallas Morning News; February 24, 2009; p. 4A.

No comments: