Saturday, February 7, 2009

My mama always said, "Actions speak louder than words."

The mantra of the gay rights crowd has been for years, "We just want tolerance." But they want more than that. They want the nation to bow to their immorality and they want revenge on those who stand in their way.

Eightmaps.com is a website for gay activists. I haven't checked it out, because I'm reluctant to visit websites that might sign me up for junk I don't want on my computer. However, according to Rod Dreher, I could be on that website. People who have offended the gays by supporting Prop 8 in California have their personal information along with Google maps to their homes posted there.

Here are a couple of examples that Dreher gives (some he gave, I've noted in other posts to this blog, so I've left those out):

  • A man who wrote a letter to the editor found his personal information on eightmaps.com with encouragement for "in ugly language, retribution against the author's business and its identified clients."
  • In Fresno, the city's mayor and a local pastor received death threats and the pastor's church was vandalized.

The gay terrorists' justification for the website was voiced by Andrew Sullivan: "Why should you be able to protect yourself from the consequences [of supporting prop 8]?" Gee, I thought that in America, we were supposed to have the freedom to vote however we choose without fear of consequences. What he is describing sounds more to me like a totalitarian regime. Dreher says this should be a lesson about the tolerance those who do not support same sex marriage will receive if it becomes legal.

"Tolerance, tolerance, tolerance . . . ." -- but actions speak much louder than words!

Paris News letter to the editor funny for the day: Dr. Harold Rowland says in his letter published February 4, "If one has nothing to hide, he need not worry about eves dropping." Wonder what kind of doctor he is.

"And next time, they'll come for you." The Dallas Morning News; January 25, 2009; p. 5P.

No comments: