Thursday, February 25, 2010

Subliminal message? You decide.

I like to play golf solitaire on the Pogo game site. If you're not familiar with Pogo, it's a website with dozens of computer games that you can play for free.

Golf solitaire is a card game. It has the sound effects of a golf course -- you can hear the birds singing, the golf balls being hit, yells of "Fore," and people talking in the background. As I was playing one day, I thought to myself, "That voice sounds like Obama's." I didn't pay too much more attention until I heard the voice say, "Listen to Obama." At least that's what I think it's saying. It's kind of muffled, and I can't be sure. I mentioned this to a couple of family members, and they agreed with me.

I'd like to know what you think. Go to www.pogo.com and play a couple of games. You may have to play awhile before the sound effects roll around to this voice. Am I paranoid, or is Pogo sending subliminal messages?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

POGO is sending subliminal messages!!