Tuesday, July 6, 2010

And that's what the NAACP is for!!

I recently witnessed this incident in a local furniture store.

I was browsing the furniture, and a man came in and went up to the service desk. He said he was there to make a payment on his washing machine. He said, "All I have is fifty dollars, and you'll take that, or you'll come pick up my washer and then I'll be in next month and pick up my brand new washer at no charge, because I'm high up in the NAACP," and he threw what looked like a membership card onto the desk.

The clerk in the store responded very appropriately. He said, "You can put that crap back into your pocket, because I find it highly offensive."

And that, my friends, is the kind of greedy racist who is "high up" in the NAACP.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Disgusting, isn't it?!