Friday, July 9, 2010

I don't get it.

People camped out for a week in the sweltering Texas heat to be first in line to buy an iPhone 4. I guess I'm old, but I don't get it. It's not like these people have no phones or other means of communication. I would bet that all of them are technology geeks and have every other electronic gizmo on the market. And there will be more iPhone 4's. Just because you didn't get one on the first day doesn't mean you'll never have one. David Mars said, "It's like a lifestyle." His lifestyle is defined by a phone? Poor, clueless thing! The idiot who camped out for a week to get his phone said, "I'm still alive. Tired and barely alive." For a fancy phone? One guy who was 54 years old said, "This just proves that there are cool people over 30." Also proves there are idiots over 30. I just don't get it.

"Happy campers get first iPhone 4's." The Dallas Morning News; June 25, 2010; p. 1D.

No comments: