Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Different Solutions to the Problem

The City of Dallas has been setting up checkpoints to check drivers licenses, insurance, inspections, registrations, and outstanding warrants. Marisol Gonzalez thinks it's horrible! You see, Marisol happened to get stopped at the checkpoint set up on Woodmeadow Parkway. She was arrested on outstanding warrants.

Marisol's solution to this problem is that "I don't even go on that road anymore. I go all the way around." Gosh, Marisol, my solution to the problem would be to take care of business so that I don't have outstanding warrants. Then I wouldn't care where the checkpoints are, and I wouldn't find it "stressful every time I drive."

"Checkpoints put drivers on the spot." The Dallas Morning News; September 15, 2011; p. 1B.

No comments: