Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Wait just a darn minute . . .
 
I am sick to death of hearing what a hero Jason Collins is for telling the world he's a queer. When the President and the First Lady laud a man for publically saying he likes deviant sex, you know our country is in deep trouble.
 
But what really caught my attention was something Jason Collins said: "I knew that I was choosing the road less traveled, but I'm not walking it alone."
 
Wait a minute . . . in attempts to justify their perversion, haven't they been telling us for years that they didn't choose their sexuality -- that they were born that way? Which is it, Jason?
 
"NBA player is out in front with declaration he's gay." The Dallas Morning News; April 30, 2013; p. 1A.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great post! Must share this on on facebook!