Monday, May 18, 2009

Just how bankrupt is she?

A person I know is engaged to be married for at least the fourth time (I can remember three men she's been married to previously, and I think there may have been another, but I can't remember for sure). She is registered at the local jewelry store, she has a wedding website detailing all the preparations with her wedding planner, the bachelorette party, the caterer, the photographer, the flowers, the rehearsal dinner, the reception -- all those expensive things that go with a big wedding.

To begin with, I thought all that was a little overboard for someone heading to the altar for the fourth time. But what really takes the cake is that today, I found out she has filed for bankruptcy. Hope all those wedding folks got their money up front.

No comments: