Tuesday, November 9, 2010

You owe me!

Obama's illegal Aunt Zeituni Onyango said recently in an interview that she did nothing wrong by living here illegally. "If I come as an immigrant, you have the obligation to make me a citizen." WOW!

I thought it was interesting that the headline to this little item called her an immigrant. She is NOT a legitimate immigrant. She is an illegal alien. The media's insistence on referring to illegals as immigrants is insulting to those who have followed the rules and are legitimate residents of this country. An illegal is NOT an immigrant. He is an outlaw. And that includes Auntie Zeituni. Furthermore, may I ask, why is she still here?

"President's immigrant aunt obligated to use better sense." The Dallas Morning News; September 25, 2010; p. 20A.

No comments: