Monday, August 16, 2010

Did Obama and Sasha swim in the Gulf?




By now, you've all seen this sickening White House photo of Obama and Sasha swimming in the Gulf off the Florida coast this past weekend.

But did they really swim in the Gulf? This photo was released by the White House. Obama said they went swimming in the Gulf. But all the media was barred from the site. Have you ever known Obama to miss a photo op like that? And wasn't the whole point of the trip to show how he wasn't afraid to swim in the Gulf? Why bar the media?

Do you suppose that this picture was NOT taken this weekend in Florida, and that the much ballyhooed swim in the Gulf never happened? I'm not a conspiracy theorist type, but I smell some rotten fish here.


http://www.examiner.com/celebrity-fitness-and-health-in-national/shirtless-president-barack-obama-takes-swims-the-gulf-photos-1

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course he wasn't swimming in the Gulf! The man can't open his mouth without lies spilling out!!

Anonymous said...

Oh your right! Its just sickening someone swimming in the gulf. Just sickening.
Who gives a flying rats ass if he did or didnt swim in the Gulf? By the way, there is a lot of gulf unaffected by the oil.
Anything to hate on a man I guess. Oh wait a minute, Obama's Oil Spill ruined all the good work Bush completed to revive the Gulf! Oh wait, he didnt revive anything. His Disaster still remains worse than the Oil Spill.
I know you wont put this comment up, since it doesnt agree with yours. Anything to further your retarded Hate Agenda because of a stupid letter by a candidates name.

Essie May said...

I'll gladly put up your inane comment, Anonymous. It helps to prove my points. First of all, I see any education initiatives "left you behind." I, like you, don't care if he swam in the Gulf or not. I do care if he lied about it. "Anything to hate on a man"? "Hate on"? Do you mean hate the man? How do you "hate on" someone? Like most people who are besotted with Obama, when you can't talk about something he's accomplished, you go back to poor ol' George. Poor ol' George has been out of office 19 months now. "Retarded" agenda? You're not very politically correct, are you? Who said I hate Obama? I hate what he stands for, and I hate his lies. I gave this one to you Anonymous, but if you want me to post anymore of your blather, you're going to have to be a little more politically and grammatically correct.