Saturday, February 18, 2012

I think I smell a truckload of fish.

I may be way off base here, but this story has a definite fishy smell to me. What do you think?

The campaign manager for a Democratic congressional candidate in Arkansas says that he is the victim of a vicious attack. He claims that his family pet, a Siamese cat, was killed and the word "liberal" painted on the corpse left on his front porch.

Sounds a bit like Tawana Brawley to me. If you don't remember that name, she's the black girl who claimed a bunch of white men raped and beat her and did other unspeakable things. As it turned out, the only injuries and degradation she had suffered were self-inflicted. There never was a bunch of white men.

Just remember, you heard it here first.

"'Liberal' painted on pet's corpse." The Dallas Morning News; January 25, 2012; p. 3A.

No comments: