Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Real Maids or Fantasies?

The City of Lubbock requires a sexually oriented business to have a permit to operate. Melissa Borrett says she's not operating a sexually oriented business. She says she owns a maid service. The thing is, her maids work in the nude. She says, "I run a maid service. We really just clean houses. These girls are not performers. They're maids." Yeah, right.

But if I were a lawyer, I think I could prove her wrong in court with her own words. "It is kind of pricey," she says of the $100 an hour fee, "but we're fantasy maids." When I hired a maid, I didn't want a "fantasy" maid. I wanted a real one -- one who wears clothes when she scrubs my toilets.

"Nude maid service may skirt law." The Dallas Morning News; April 11, 2012; p. 2A.

1 comment:

Xan Tok said...

I guess at east they have work ethic not on welfare, good luck to them....