Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I call it assault.

The gay guys have come up with a thing they call glittering. I call it assault. Representative Michelle Bachman, Newt Gingrich, and Tim Pawlenty have all been victimized by the glitter throwing morons. The morons say it's a fun way to get their message across.


Many years ago, when I was in junior high and the streets were safe at night, some of my buddies and I dressed up for Halloween and went down to the local elementary school carnival. After we had hung around there for a bit, we decided to walk down the block to the convenience store to get an Icee. On the way, a bunch of boys hiding behind a bush jumped out and threw glitter on us. It was fun, all right -- one of my buddies got an eye full of the stuff. We were scared to death she would go blind. We took her into the store, and the clerk there got some eyewash and washed her eye. It took quite a bit to get it all out, and her eye was extremely bloodshot for quite a while. As my mama always used to say, "You'll put your eye out."


Jake Goodman of Queer Rising says it's a way to publicly shame these offenders. Jake is a clueless idiot. It's not the ones getting the glitter in the face who are shameful. . . it's the perverted morons doing the throwing.

"Activists ambush with glitter." The Dallas Morning News; June 23, 2011; p. 8A.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AMEN Essie!