Sunday, August 25, 2013

Talking Points?


I think the Democrats have sent out a talking points bulletin. I posted on August 13 about Elizabeth Walley's letter to the editor in support of Obamacare ("Liberals . . . Sheesh"). Here is an exact quote from Elizabeth's letter: "Why anyone would be against us having affordable health care is beyond me."

And lo and behold, I pick up the newspaper August 15, and there is a letter from Donna Schmidt supporting Obamacare: "Why anyone would want to deny someone this basic right is beyond my understanding."

Sounds very similar, doesn't it? Coincidence? Maybe, maybe not.

http://letterstotheeditorblog.dallasnews.com/2013/08/pro-and-con-sen-ted-cruz-needs-to-keep-his-hands-off-of-obamacare-cruz-energizes-and-inspires-fractured-conservatives.html/

"ACA need hit home." The Dallas Morning News; August 15, 2013; p. 16A.

No comments: