Saturday, June 21, 2008

And on a lighter note . . .

Don't you just love classified ads? I find some of the funniest mistakes in them.

I remember an ad several years ago advertising "Datsun puppies for sale." Of course, that was before Hyundai puppies became such good sellers.

Then there are the ubiquitous puppy dog ads that specify the animal has been "spade." Poor thing!

I saw one this morning that I thought was a real hoot. "I'm looking for a pool slide and diving boars. If anyone has one call 580-326-2011." He must be putting together a circus act.

I'm still wondering about this one -- "Who has a female Shih-Tzu they would like to give to a free home?" Does that mean these people didn't have to pay for their house? Or that they don't live under a dictatorship?

Or this one I saw some time ago -- "Wedding dress, size 8. Very good condition. Call 903-785-4390 and leave massage."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wonder if they got the massage??