Sunday, June 29, 2008

What country did you say this was?

I pull the coupons out of each Sunday's newspaper. Here's the text from one I pulled today:

Cupon Del Fabricante Vence 30/08/08
Ahorra 50 Cents
al comprar Un producto cualquiera
Charmin de 6
rollos o mas
Charmin Ultra Strong.
Es resistente y deja
menos pedacitos.
*vs. la marca con textura ondulada ultra.
I've noticed at Wal-Mart that they are turning all the Spanish labels to the front of the shelves. I say we mount a protest -- all American citizens should refuse to buy anything with the Spanish label turned toward the front. We may have dirty clothes and go hungry, but at least we'll have made a statement!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AMEN Essie....I'll be the first to sign up for your protest! I'll not purchase anything with Spanish facing the front. If you'll start an e-mail chain....I'll get the word out. I think it's time we all take a stand.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the e-mail Essie....I've already forwarded it to everyone on my e-mail list.