Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Sure, I believe you!

"In the FLDS church, all marriages are consensual." Willie Jessop, FLDS elder. Sure, I believe you!

"If McCain gets in . . .I'll be checking out a move to Italy. Maybe Canada, I don't know. . ." Susan Sarandon. Sure, I believe you!

"Nobody did anything wrong." Dallas District Attorney Craig Watkins on his office soliciting gifts from Dallas area businesses, organizations, and individuals. Sure, I believe you!

"I didn't do it." Tony R. Hewitt, accused Dallas scarecrow bandit. Sure, I believe you!

"My momma wouldn't do nothing like this." Jamal McDow, son of accused Dallas scarecrow bandit Yolanda McDow. Sure, I believe you!

"God told me to do it." Naveed Haq who killed one woman and injured several others at a Jewish Center because he was tired of the Jews. Sure, I believe you!

"I'm uh ... near the Eiffel Tower and the New Year's celebration is unreal." Scott Peterson, who was in California, on the phone with his mistress. Sure, I believe you!

"I didn't kill my wife." Scott Peterson. Sure, I believe you.

"I did not have sex with that woman, Miss Lewinsky." Bill Clinton. Sure, I believe you!

"I offer change we can believe in." Barak Obama. Sure, I believe you!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it!! You have given me my chuckle for the day. BELIEVE THAT!!

Anonymous said...

Scary, ain't it?!

A Voice of Sanity said...

"I didn't kill my wife." Scott Peterson. Sure, I believe you.

Don't. Believe the evidence. There is none for his guilt, a mountain for his innocence.

Essie May said...

I'd be interested in hearing some of that evidence for his innocence. I watched the trial, and I don't remember that much evidence of innocence coming up. Evidently, the jury missed it, too.

Anonymous said...

A "voice of sanity" claims there is a mountain of evidence for Scott Peterson's innocence. Wouldn't his trial have been a good time for all that to be mentioned? I would be asking my attorney for a refund if he failed to use evidence of my innocence!