Monday, April 27, 2009

He's not a she, he's a he!

I love Court TV (now Tru TV). I find trials fascinating. But Lisa Bloom and Jami Floyd are about to turn me off that channel for good. This past week, they covered the trial of Allen Andrade. Andrade visciously beat Justin Zapata to death. Justin went by the name of Angie and lived as a woman. (His whole family is messed up -- his sister Stephanie thinks she's a man).


Anyway, Andrade was justly found guilty of first degree murder. What really has made me nauseated is the way the Tru TV hosts fawn over these transgender weirdos. We heard over and over and over again about how beautiful Angie Zapata was. Give me a break! In the only two photos I've seen of him, he's trying to strike a sexy woman pose but he has a stubbly beard clearly visible. How sexy is that? I've copied the photos off a couple of internet sites so you can judge for yourself how "beautiful" "she" is.
Not only Justin was judged beautiful and no different than you or I, but they had to bring in others of the "transgender community" and gush over their bravery and their beauty and their courage in trying to educate all us ignorant masses who recognize there's obviously something wrong with them. They insist that Justin was a woman. I'm here to tell you, those folks can change their names, can wear all the women's underwear they want to, and can keep Cover Girl Cosmetics in business, but a male is still a male! I may be an ignorant bigot by their politically correct standards, but I do have enough brains to know that male genitalia and beard equal he, not she.




No comments: