Thursday, August 28, 2008

More evidence?

On June 9, I wrote about Barack Obama and a picture of him I had seen in the newspaper. He was moving through a crowd, and the people were pushing just to touch him. I said that I do not believe all the email "Obama is the antichrist" junk; however, this picture certainly gave me pause.

Now, there is something else that gives me pause to reconsider the Obama as antichrist thought. According to Reuters, he will address the Democratic National Convention from "an elaborately columned stage resembling a miniature Greek temple." I thought temples were for deities! Sounds to me like they're conditioning us for acceptance of this pseudo-messiah.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080826/pl_nm/usa_politics_obama_stadium_dc_1

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Scary, isn't it?!