Wednesday, July 1, 2009

What the attack in Arkansas says about the Muslims.

As I've mentioned before, I am a Court TV junkie. I love watching trials. But I don't like some of the show hosts they have. Actually, now that I think of it, there's only one I really don't like. Jamie Floyd is so biased that she cannot do a broadcast without throwing in her liberal tripe. Several of the other hosts are liberals, too, but they manage to do a show without being as blatant as she is. She has this little thing she does at the end of her show called "The Last Word." She does an editorial commentary, then she says, "And I get the last word." Completely obnoxious!

When the abortion doctor was recently murdered, she did her "Last Word" on that. Her concluding question was, "What does this say about the pro-life movement?" Well, Jamie, it doesn't say anything about the pro-life movement. What it says is that a nut murdered a man he found reprehensible. It happens all the time. So since Jamie always gets the last word on her show, I'm going to get the last word on my blog.

Abdulhakim Muhammad (his real name is Carlos Bledsoe), a convert to Islam, shot two soldiers outside a recruiting center in Arkansas. In documents released June 2, authorities said they recovered Molotov cocktails, three guns and ammunition from his truck after the attack. He targeted soldiers "because of what they had done to Muslims in the past." What does this say about Muslims? A whole lot more than what the nut who killed Tiller said about the pro-life movement. And that's the last word.

"Weapons found after attack." The Dallas Morning News; June 3, 2009; p. 4A.

No comments: