Thursday, October 28, 2010

Arrrrrrgh!

Here's one that will singe your backside. Illegal immigrants are going door-to-door in Seattle and other Washington cities to encourage legal immigrants to vote. They say their campaign is about "empowering immigrants who may not feel as if they can contribute to a campaign because they can't vote."

Maria Gianna is one of the illegals knocking on doors. She said, "In order for there to be a change to our broken immigration system, I believe one has to fight." "Our" broken system? Nothing in this country is hers! However, her illegal presence here and bold declaration of her status shows that our system is, indeed, broken. I hope she knocks on my door. I'll serve her some nachos and guacamole while she waits for the immigration authorities I've just called.

"Illegal immigrants join voter push." The Dallas Morning News; October 23, 2010; p. 5A.

No comments: